For this week’s activity, we had to make an eportfolio. We had already made a WordPress so we basically had to “improve” our website to make it look professional. What I changed to my website was by changing the theme, the header, and adding an “About” page. Beforehand, my page was very oriented towards just the Art 110 class. It served no other purpose besides for the class so I thought it would be nice if I added some other content. So from now on, I am trying to make it so that I have other material ready for the future. I made a front page so right when someone goes to the page, they will be greeted by my “About” page. I also changed the theme so that it is more based on the content and not so much on the aesthetics.